Gier Family's Random Ramblings

Monday, July 16, 2007

Logan discovers mini cereal boxes

Yesterday we made a trip to Sam's club and a few other places for some shopping. I'm always trying (without much success) to get Logan to eat breakfast with me in the morning. So I bought a big variety pack of cereal at Sam's thinking that maybe Logan will find one that he likes to eat in the morning. After we arrived home from shopping, I heard Logan calling me to come by him to see something. He had opened the box with the little cereal boxes inside. He was so excited to find all these little cereal boxes with different kinds of cereal, and he wanted to show me. Then he took out all of the boxes examined them, and wanted to put them in the pantry. So Bonnie cleared some space on one of the lower shelves and Logan carried all the little boxes over and organized them on the shelf. After seeing him get so excited about them, it reminded me how much I used to like those small boxes when I was a kid too.

Today he ate two of them. One in the morning and one at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home