Gier Family's Random Ramblings

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Fancy Feast

Dan and Dolly joined us for dinner this Christmas Eve.


Usually they are too busy living the young swinging single life to hang out with us, so it was nice to have them over. Logan wanted to play Life (possibly his favorite game), so the four of us played that for a while while Bonnie worked on making dinner. Logan always wants to be the athlete, so when he chooses his career, I usually help him get the right one. Dan decided to go to college but just ended up deep in debt with a low paying job. Dolly bought car insurance which saved her butt a couple times. I decided to play the stock market, but I don't think I made back my investment.

The dinner was yummy, and Haven made a big mess like usual. After dinner we played some DDR and Karaoke Revolution. So we had a chance to laugh at each other's dancing and singing skills. After that I was pretty tired, so overall it was a pretty good Christmas Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home