Gier Family's Random Ramblings

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stumbling Around

Haven recently started walking. Or I should say stumbling because he's not very graceful and he falls down a lot. I'm glad he's walking because now it will make his favorite activity a little more fun for him. It doesn't seem to matter too much what is going on outside, he just loves to be out there whether it's hot sunny day or a cold and wet evening. Every day when I get home from work he wants me to pick him up and then he points to the door and says "Mah?". That's his way of saying "more" which basically means "I want". So I usually take him out on the back porch for a little while so he can stand on the table looking out upon the neighborhood and talking to no one in particular.

Today he was happy to be outside while Omi worked on setting up the new rain barrels (with a little help from me and Logan).



Here's an earlier picture of Haven. Even before he could walk he would dream about going outside to splash in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home